Friday, May 28, 2010

Sending Free SMS has laid a revolution




Sending SMS has emerged as a new language and way for communication for conveying messages via web to mobile and is becoming a fav which is turning into fashion without spending any money. Sending free SMS in India these days have created such a platform where users come on board, connect to their closest ones and send unlimited messages for free anywhere in India.

Growing as a teenager; mobiles, computers, gadgets etc had always been the most fascinating tool. I remember those days when I was in graduation I used to carry my fav mobile phones that I had Nokia 1100, the best cell phone ever but before that I was not allowed to carry one all because I stayed with my parents. But eventually for higher studies I had to move forward and left my hometown. Moreover my parents worried a lot about me so they gifted me one before I was settled to another community.

As per the ages, Mobile phones at my age were a little costly and the charges for calling & messaging were high compared to today’s scenario. Moreover we were very keen in forwarding text messages amongst the fellow members. But if I compare myself from the past one, I see a lot of changes and improvement in web based mobile management marketing where the main web mobile service providers facilitate all the basic features of a mobile device free of cost.

Thus sending free SMS have been an all time favorite hobby for the youngsters and the service providers such as isms.ibibo.com, 160by2.com, way2sms.com, mycantos.com, jaxtr.com etc are the playing the major role in facilitating the service for free which was not available at by young age. Moreover this sites has SMS collection which are available on their site itself just the simple effort to copy and send to your closest ones with the capability of over 280 characters per single message. You can search for SMS content from categories like birth day, friendship, Santa Banta, marriage, love, shayari on Dil, Dost, pyar, Yaad, Zindagi, Politics, Romantic SMS to your friends and relatives in different languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Punjabi etc..

Again free SMS sites like ibibo isms provides email facility service where you have a segregated tool like inbox, sent messages (SMS that were send by you), and the directory where you save your contacts hence no need to worry if you lost your contacts from your mobile and lastly the facility of sending bulk SMS.

Whereas in 160by2 they have this facility to send messages across and outside India like Kuwait, Dubai, Singapore, etc. and the other web mobile service providers are hence providing the basic feature of free SMS without any cost.

However this isn’t the case in the mobile service industry, they charge money per SMS or the charges lay on the magic voucher for texting free SMS. Thus these sites complements your effortlessness by giving you an opportunity to stay connected without associating any cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment